K-12 Records FAQ

A vital self-service tool empowering users to find answers, enhancing the customer experience, and promoting satisfaction. #CustomerService

Chandler Austin avatar
Written by Chandler Austin
Updated over a week ago

Welcome to our FAQ page! Here, you'll find answers to commonly asked questions about our products and services. We understand that you may have queries and concerns, and we're here to provide you with the information you need. Take a look at the questions below to find the answers you're looking for. If you don't see your question listed, feel free to reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. We're committed to ensuring your experience with us is as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Let's get started!

How do I obtain a status update?

To check the progress of your request, please log in to the Order Tracker. You can access the Order Tracker by selecting the corresponding tab on the ScribOrder website. Should you need more information than what is available in the tracker, we recommend reaching out to the School District directly, as they handle all application processing and record distribution.

Why are my documents not uploading?

If your documents are not uploading, typically, the document fails to meet the required specifications. It should be within the size limit of 5MB and saved in either PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF file format. If your document complies with these criteria, we suggest switching to an alternative web browser and trying the application there.

Why can’t I log into my Order Tracker

To make changes to your order, you will want to contact the School District directly. Scribbles Software is not authorized to make changes to any applications; however, since the School District is processing the application, they can edit the information for you.

How can I make changes to my order?

For any changes to your order, it's essential to reach out to the School District directly. Scribbles Software does not have the authority to modify any applications. As the School District is responsible for processing the application, they have the capability to make the necessary edits to your information.

Why am I not receiving a validation code to access my records?

Once you access the link to your electronic student records, a validation code will be sent to you automatically. If you don't receive a validation code, you can use the "Send New Code" button located on the page to manually request one.

Why is it saying my document is no longer available?

If you see a notification that says "Document is no longer available," this could mean that the document has either expired or has been viewed the maximum number of times. If you need the document to be resent, you can contact the School District directly since they handle all applications and record transmissions.

Why are my initials not being accepted?

Typically, problems with initials can be traced to one of two causes. Firstly, check whether there are any spaces before the name or initials fields. If you have verified that there are no leading spaces, ensure that the names have been correctly entered into their respective fields.

How do I place an order when I live outside of the United States?

To place international orders, please use the 'Pay By Amazon' option. Our payment system has an added layer of security that verifies the accuracy of the zip code, but, at this time it only recognizes United States zip codes.

How do I request my records be sent electronically?

If you want to request your records to be sent electronically, you should check the instructions provided by the School District you're requesting them from. Some School District websites require you to mention your request to have your records sent electronically in the "Special Instructions" field. However, you still need to provide a physical delivery address. Other School Districts may have an electronic option available for you to select. Ultimately, it's up to the School District to decide how they'll send your records. If they choose to send a hard copy, they'll send it to the address you provided in your application.

I don’t have an SSN/ID. How do I proceed?

If you do not have a SSN/ID, next to these fields, you will see a “?” icon. Hover over that icon to reveal the “Do not have SSN” and “Do not have ID” buttons. Pressing these buttons will allow you to bypass the corresponding field.

How do I request a refund?

If you wish to obtain a refund, you will want to contact the School District to make your request. While Scribbles Software manages the payment system, all refunds must be issued by the School District.

Did this answer your question?