ScribTransfer Made Simple!

Request K12 Student Transfer Records - Easily, Quickly, Securely.

Miranda Maner avatar
Written by Miranda Maner
Updated over a week ago

The process for requesting K12 Student Transfer Records is quick and painless. To start, sign in with your validated account to using the email you provided and the password you created during the registration process. (If you haven't been validated yet... no worries! It's easy!) Learn how here -

First, just click the green "submit request" button in the upper right corner.

You will then be presented with a request form.  You can complete the form providing the district and student information.  

Please note:  Under "Student's Previous District/School" you are placing the information of the district you are ordering from and not your own district.

Once the form is completed, you will then enter initials and click "Submit Request" and your request will be routed to the appropriate school.

You will then be returned to your Dashboard where you can see all of your requests and their current status.  Once your request has been completed, you will receive a notification. If the records were sent to you electronically, you can download them from your dashboard!


If you have questions, please reach out.  We love answering your questions!

We're never done.  We are always working to improve.

Browser Support:
Fully tested across all modern browsers.  

Help us solve the problems that face K-12.  Let's brainstorm together.
We love ideas and appreciate you! 

Did this answer your question?